Monday, February 12, 2007

Falling Behind

I feel like this past week has been a rather busy week for me. I've been pretty swamped with work from my other classes, and even worse it seems like Japanese class has picked up a lot more rapidly in terms of workload.

Learning how to conjugate verbs was very exciting and interesting but at the same time rather difficult. It was good because now we can make some more complicated sentences, but bad also because I need to study more (I guess that's not so much of a bad thing!). My only concern is that I will fall farther behind -- so I guess I should wrap up this blog so I can do some review!

1 comment:

satoza said...

Do not worry. We will review in class a lot...

Maybe you can write something in Japanese. The more you use the language, the more you remember. Can you type in Japanese?